ASA Podcast Features Trish Serratore, Sr. VP of Communications for ASE
In a new Automotive Service Association (ASA) podcast, Tony Molla, vice president of industry relations for the ASA, interviews Trish Serratore, senior vice president of communications of the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE).
In this episode, Serratore talks about the latest developments with ASE certification testing and the most recent happenings at the organization. It’s an information-packed podcast that will bring you up to speed on the most recognized professional credential for technicians in the industry. Among the topics discussed:
- New Spanish/English ASE Certification exams and how they work
- New ASE Renewal App that allows you to recertify with your smartphone
- Information on the development of a new ADAS Certification exam for technicians
- Latest information on updates to the existing ASE exams
- Annual awards recognizing ASE Certified professionals nationwide
- How to get more information at ASE.com
The full link to the new podcast is: https://www.buzzsprout.com/659848/2505631-episode-20-ase-launches-spanish-language-certification-tests-and-more
Established in 1972 as a non-profit organization, ASE is a driving force in the transportation industry. As an independent third party, ASE upholds and promotes high standards of service and repair through the assessment, certification and credentialing of current and future industry professionals, and the prestigious ASE Blue Seal logo identifies professionals who possess the essential knowledge and skills to perform with excellence.
Today, there are approximately 250,000 ASE certified professionals at work in dealerships, independent shops, collision repair shops, auto parts stores, fleets, schools and colleges throughout the country.
For more information about ASE, visit www.ase.com.