Thick-wall one-piece push rods from Elgin
Elgin Industries offers Elgin PRO-STOCK push rods that are manufactured from aircraft-quality 4130 seamless steel tube with wall thicknesses of 0.137-inch (3/8-in. diameter rods) and 0.106-inch (5/16-in. diameter rods).
The rods provide the stiffest tubular-constructed push rods in the performance industry, says Elgin. By comparison, conventional one-piece performance push rods feature 0.080-inch wall thickness.
The push rods also feature:
* Radius ends hard-turned following heat treatment for strong surface-shape profile tolerance and finish;
* 220-degree radius ends for increased rocker travel;
* Fully hardened within Elgin’s heat-treat facilities for extreme wear resistance and strength;
* Centerless ground for unsurpassed geometric precision; and,
* Corrosion-resistant black oxide coating formulated for performance applications.
For additional information visit www.elginind.com.