Nissan ECM power
This bulletin applies to 2006-2009 Nissan Pathfinder vehicles. If you have a MIL on with DTC P0603 (ECM power supply) stored in the ECM, this DTC may have been stored due to a series of previous low battery voltage, dead battery or battery terminal disconnections.
1. Connect CONSULT III to the vehicle.
2. Turn the ignition on but do not start the engine. Confirm that DTC P0603 is stored. If additional DTCs are stored, document and address these before proceeding.
3. Erase all DTCs and confirm that no DTCs are stored.
4. Turn the ignition off and wait exactly five minutes after the display changes from “No DTC” to “Error.”
5. Turn the ignition ON and wait 10 seconds after the display changes from “Error” to “No DTC.”
6. Repeat steps 5 and 6 five more times to complete the system check. If DTC P0603 does not display after the system check, this will indicate that the code was caused by a series of previous low battery voltage, dead battery or battery terminal disconnections. Do not replace the ECM.