Try Battery Cable Reset
This bulletin was released by Acura. Should software develop errors, which can happen from something like a low battery or interrupting a learn procedure, it can cause all sorts of odd electrical problems that can be hard to troubleshoot. Trying a battery cable reset just might do the trick.
A battery cable reset forces all capacitors to discharge faster and clears and resets most control unit volatile memory. Before you start, make sure the battery is fully charged. A low battery can cause problems with the electronics. Be sure to obtain the anti-theft code and write down your customer’s audio presets.
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK and remove the key. This lessens the chance of voltage spikes.
2. Disconnect the battery cables....negative first, then positive.
3. Short the battery cables together with a jumper wire.
4. Turn the ignition switch to ON and wait 10 minutes.
5. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK and remove the key.
6. Remove the jumper wire and reconnect the battery cables...positive first, then negative.
7. Check ISIS and perform the required reset/learn procedures for the specific model of vehicle.
8. Enter the anti-theft code and restore the customer’s presets.