Dodge Reflash Remedy
This bulletin applies to 2012 Dodge Avenger vehicles equipped with a 3.6L engine and 6-speed transmission, built before July 21, 2012.
The customer may experience any of the following concerns:
- MIL on (the technician may find DTC P0108...manifold absolute pressure sensor circuit high)
- 1-2 upshift clunk or bump
- 4-5 upshift clunk or bump
- 5-6 upshift clunk or bump
- 6-5 downshift clunk or bump
- 6-4 downshift clunk or bump
- rpm fluctuating or jerking while in cruise control, more noticeable when going up or down on grades.
Updating to new software will correct these conditions. Reprogram using wiTECH software release 13.01 or higher.