Auto Service Professional wins awards
Auto Service Professional (ASP) magazine has been awarded two medals in the 23nd International Automotive Media Awards (IAMA). Editor Mike Mavrigian won a silver medal in the “Technical/How to do it” category for "Electronic fuel pump diagnosis," parts one and two. ASP contributing writer Bob Weber also won silver in the Technical/Reference category with his "Lift Update" story.
The purpose of the International Automotive Media Awards is to "recognize and encourage excellence in all forms of automotive media."
Modern Tire Dealer, ASP’s sister publication, received five Foundation Award medallions:
* Gold, Editorial category, "Word of Mouth," Bob Ulrich.
* Silver, Feature category, "Tall, thin tires," Bob Bissler.
* Silver, Feature category, "Tire Dealer of the Year," Ulrich.
* Silver, Internet blog category, Ulrich.
* Bronze, Best Single Issue, Performance Handbook, Lori Mavrigian, Ann Neal and Ulrich.
The articles were entered in the Magazine and Internet Writing divisions.
The IAMA is part of the International Automotive Media Competition (IAMC). Both are administered, produced and owned by the International Society for Vehicle Preservation.