New Monster Smoke Leak Detector Runs on Shop Air
The new Monster smoke leak detector (part no. MST 12050) is designed to find even the smallest leaks in cooling, exhaust, or EVAP (evaporative emission control) systems.
The Monster smoke detector features new Ceramic heat technology, runs on shop air, is ready to operate in under 30 seconds, and has visual air pressure monitoring and control.
Dual mode technology allows the tech to use either smoke or air to diagnose vehicle systems.
The built-in flow meter locates leaks as small as 0.010 inches. The fixed air pressure rate on the machine ensures that no harm is done to the EVAP system of the vehicle. The battery cables and air/smoke hose are detachable, which makes the unit field serviceable. The company says this affordable compact smoke machine will easily pay for itself in 10-15 uses.
The smoke detector's featurs and benefits are:
- Ready to use in 30 seconds or less;
- New “CeramiHeat” technology lifetime warranty;
- Dual mode: smoke or air;
- Use ordinary baby oil or mineral oil;
- Weighs only 8 pounds;
- Runs on shop air;
- One button operation;
- Built-in visual air pressure monitoring and control;
- Built-in flow meter locates leaks as small as 0.010”;
- Built-in visual flow control (smoke);
- Detachable battery cables – makes it field serviceable;
- Detachable air/smoke hose – makes it field serviceable;
- Visual monitoring of fuel gauge (baby oil/mineral oil) level;
- Fixed air pressure rate (1.5 psi) so as not to harm the EVAP system;
- Onboard microprocessor – auto 5 minute idle shut off;
- For EVAP systems, cooling systems, exhaust systems, manifolds, and converters;
- Comes with plastic accessory case, baby/mineral oil, EVAP removal tool, EVAP port hose, adaptor plug assortment, cone adapter, LED flashlight, quick start guide.
For more information, visit https://www.techs-edge.com/