Ford Releases Motorcraft 3.5L Remanufactured Gas Turbochargers
Ford Motor Co. has added 3.5L remanufactured gas turbochargers to its Motorcraft Article line. The company says they are the only Ford-approved turbochargers available for Ford and Lincoln applications.
The vehicles covered are F-150, Super Duty, Transit, Expedition and Navigator.
“Retail demand will continue to grow as trucks exit warranty coverage and accumulate time and miles,” says April Hayes, Ford North America powertrain components Article manager. “The introduction of quality 3.5L remanufactured turbochargers from Motorcraft will fit that need nicely. The parts are now available to order.”
Motorcraft 3.5L remanufactured gas turbochargers are competitively priced and feature an OEM-quality balancing process to help minimize noise and vibration. Ford says the Motorcraft 3.5L gas turbochargers are its first-to-market remanufactured turbocharger for this application.
In addition, the 3.5L turbochargers are:
- turbine and compressor designed to emulate OE performance for boost and efficiency performance;
- tuned for crisp throttle response and excellent low-end torque;
- manufactured on high-precision machines to close tolerances;
- engineered with high-quality components for optimum performance and excellent durability; and
- packaged with all necessary gaskets for ease of installation.
All parts are backed by Ford Motor Co. Motorcraft 3.5L remanufactured gas turbochargers carry the two-year limited warranty with unlimited mileage and no commercial exceptions, plus labor reimbursement up to $150 for fleets and installers.
For more information, visit www.motorcraft.com.