Chicago Pneumatic Introduces a Torque Limited Impact Wrench
The new CP7782TL-6 one-inch torque limited impact wrench from Chicago Pneumatic Tool Co. is designed for heavy vehicle tire replacement.
The company says “torque limited” function of the CP7782TL-6 enables efficient and effective torque level control, particularly for truck, bus, and heavy vehicle tire installations where multi-step torquing solutions are required.
The CP7782TL-6 one-inch torque limited impact wrench allows users to keep the same power when loosening nuts while avoiding overtightening them in the forward position.
When finished with a properly calibrated manual torque wrench or BlueTork CP7600, over-tightening is eliminated, according to Chicago Pneumatic.
For hard-to-remove overtightened bolts, the CP7782TL-6 delivers up to 1920 ft.lbs of nut-busting torque.
The wrench features:
- 1 position torque limited in forward around 370 ft.lbs / 500 Nm;
- 1920 ft.lbs / 2600 Nm max torque (3 setting positions);
- ergonomic D-handle with full teasing trigger;
- pinless closed reinforced rocking dog mechanism;
- rubber bumper protecting both applications and tool (included);
- socket retainer ring combined with hole retainer; and
- ergonomic handle.
For more information, visit www.cp.com.