Apex Tool Group Releases Line of Cleco Right Angle Grinders
Apex Tool Group LLC has added a line of pneumatic right angle grinders featuring a high-performance 1.7 horsepower motor to its Cleco brand.
The new Cleco right angle grinder is designed to fit all Type 27, Type 27 threaded hub and Type 1 abrasive discs. The right angle grinder also features:
- quieter operation with rear exhaust overhose standard;
- ergonomic, anti-vibration handle for increased comfort and less operator fatigue;
- spindle lock for quick and easy abrasive changes;
- dual-layer, high-impact composite housing for extreme durability; and
- versatile 270-degree adjustable guard for easy access to tight spaces.
The company says Cleco right angle grinders are designed for rigorous use and long life, containing the features and power that are perfect for the most demanding applications found in foundries, shipyards, machine shops and rail car manufacturing.
“Our industry is centered around making tools that increase Articleivity and workflow,” says Dave Bigg, global Article manager, Cleco Articleion Tools. “Cleco’s new right angle grinders have the power you need and the features want, at an exceptional value.”
For more information on Cleco’s new right angle grinders, visit www.ClecoGrinders.com
Cleco is a registered trademark of Apex Brands Inc., a division of Apex Tool Group LLC. Apex Tool Group is a worldwide producer of industrial hand and power tools, tool storage, drill chucks, chain and electronic soldering Articles. For more information, visit www.apextoolgroup.com.