Autel's MS906TS Has New Diagnostics Reports Feature
Autel Intelligent Technology Corp. Ltd. has added a tool for generating vehicle diagnostics reports to its MS906TS wireless device with built-in tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) service capability.
Autel says the new Pre-Scan / Post-Scan reports tool enables mechanical shops to perform scans to quickly diagnose vehicle diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) and use the information to generate a highly organized vehicle diagnostic report.
The report details the repairs needed. Technicians can then attach images of needed parts information and the associated repair costs and easily send reports directly to insurers for quicker project approval and to avoid change orders for unseen repairs.The reports are branded with the shop’s logo.
Autel says the wireless MS906TS with Pre-Scan / Post-Scan reports is its most affordable bi-directional scan tool to perform coding and activations.
The MS906TS device’s featured are described below.
- Wireless bluetooth VCI 100 and complete connector kit with carry case.
- AutoVIN - Instantly retrieves vehicle ID, make, model and year.
- AutoScan - Retrieves information from all modules in all systems (body, chassis, powertrain, information and communication).
- Single screen list to display all detected faults and trouble codes - Pre-Scan / Post-Scan reports printable from AutoScan feature.
- Complete TPMS features include read, activate, relearn and program Autel MX-Sensors.
- Bi-directional diagnostics for activations, coding and adaptations.
- Four-mode live data viewing/printing/storing/playback.
- The unique dedicated services section includes oil service reset, EPB, ABS/SRS and SAS services.
- Full-screen waveform graphing analysis of up to three system parameters with trigger-type recording modes.
- Active test functions perform vehicle specific sub-system and component tests to determine system integrity.
Autel says the MS906TS is a perfect tool for a mechanical, collision repair or tire shop. For shops that do work in all areas, the MS906TS eliminates the need for multiple tools and is the perfect first step for shops that are looking to break into a new market.
For more information, visit www.auteltech.com.