ContiTech’s new website offers troubleshooting tips
Continental A.G.’s ContiTech division has launched a website that focuses on vehicle maintenance and troubleshooting tips for automotive aftermarket professionals and consumers.
The company says the site serves as a source of information for businesses aftermarket channel partners – professional technicians, warehouse distributors and general car enthusiasts.
“Before we revamped our site, it focused on products, but we thought it was important for this new site to focus on solutions and tips, as well as provide users with comprehensive product information,” says Tom Lee, marketing manager for the businesses aftermarket products in North America.
The company says the site is intended to “install” confidence when using Elite branded premium automotive aftermarket products by Continental.
The revamped site focuses on proper maintenance and troubleshooting tips. Information is categorized by market: Automotive Aftermarket, Heavy-Duty Aftermarket, Powersports and Outdoor Power Equipment. The site also includes:
* a distributor locator;
* links to resources, such as the company’s PartFinder and VIN Decoder;
* video tutorials for maintenance and replacement of belts and tensioners
* marketing and technical tools to help users make the most of Elite branded products.
ContiTech's Elite brand includes a wide range of aftermarket products for both automotive and heavy-duty applications. Among these products are:
* Elite Poly-V belts with Quiet Channel Technology;
* Elite timing belts and kits;
* Elite belt tensioners with Accu-Drive Technology; and
* Elite automotive heaters and radiator hoses.
Continental acquired Veyance Technologies of Fairlawn, Ohio, in Jan. 2015, folded Veyance’s operations into its ContiTech division and rebranded Veyance products with the Elite brand name.
For more information, visit the new website at www.continental-elite.com.