Mahle releases 80 part numbers for light vehicle and heavy-duty applications
Mahle Aftermarket Inc. recently introduced 84 part numbers for various types of bearings, gaskets, piston rings, thermostats and cylinder components for a range of light vehicle and heavy-duty applications.
The new part numbers were released in April and are available for:
* piston rings, cylinder head gasket sets, rear main seals;
* timing cover seals, engine pistons and pin bushings, o-ring kits:
* cylinder sleeve assemblies, spark plug tube seal gaskets;
* vacuum pump mounting gaskets, supercharger mounting gaskets;
* oil pump pickup tube gaskets, water pipe sealing ring gaskets, thermostat o-ring gaskets;
* connecting rod bearing sets, exhaust system gaskets, water pump gaskets; and
* integral thermostats and valve cover gasket sets.
“By adding more than 80 new part numbers in April, our ever-expanding product line for various light vehicle and heavy duty applications becomes even more robust,” says Jon Douglas, general manager.
“Our product line expansion will continue throughout 2015,” says Douglas.
For a listing of new part numbers introduced in April, visit the company’s website.