Equipment and Tool Institute elects leadership for 2015-16
The Equipment and Tool Institute (ETI) has elected its officers and directors for 2015 and 2016. Tim Morgan of Spanesi Americas Inc. will serve as president for a one-year term.
Other officers elected to serve one-year terms are:
* Vice President, Programs – Bob Holland (Chief Automotive Technologies);
* Vice President, Marketing – Brian Herron (Drew Technologies);
* Secretary/Treasurer – Jim Fish (Bosch Automotive Service Solutions); and
* Immediate Past President – Neil Davis (Snap-on Diagnostics).
ETI also elected new members to its board of directors. Elected to a three-year term on the board of directors are:
* Dennis Keane (Bosch Automotive Service Solutions);
* Tim Lael (Hunter Engineering Company); and
* David Rich (Innova Electronics) (Technical Director).
Elected to a one-year term on the board of directors are:
* Craig Kirkpatrick (Verizon Telematics/Networkfleet); and
* Tom Kotenko (Bosch Automotive Service Solutions).
The remaining board members (not up for election) are listed below.
Term expiring in 2016-2017:
* Peter Richardson (Car-O-Liner).
Term expiring in 2017-2018:
* Robert Vogt (IOSiX);
* John Heist (STAR EnviroTech); and
* Kevin Fitzpatrick (Autologic).
Founded in 1947, the Equipment and Tool Institute is a trade association of automotive tool and equipment manufacturers and technical information providers. ETI’s mission is to: Advance the vehicle service industry by providing technical data and open dialog between the manufacturers of transportation products, government regulators and the providers of tools, equipment and service information.
For more details about ETI programs and activities, contact Jessie Korosec, Marketing and Events Manager, Equipment and Tool Institute, 37899 12 Mile Rd, Suite 220, Farmington Hills, Michigan 48331. Phone: 248-656-5085; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.