Speakers set for Latin Auto Parts Expo in Panama
The Latin Auto Parts Expo, set for June 18-20, 2015, in Panama, will feature a day of conference presentations from leaders in aftermarket sales and marketing, as well as the biggest innovators of tools.
Sessions on June 19 will begin at 8 a.m. at the ATLAPA Convention Center. The lineup of speakers features:
- Daniel Moroles, sales and market development manager for the Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance Inc. (His presentation is: The value of joining a program group for Latin America.)
- Kristel Perry, marketing services coordinator for the Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance.
- Mandy Aguilar, regional vice president of The Parts House.
- Roberto Del Fin, manager of market development in Latin America for National Automotive Parts Association. (His presentation is: Main management skills in the aftermarket sector.)
- Charles Hung, president and general manager of Durofix, and Nicholas Bush, national sales manager for ACDelco Auto and Equipment Tools. (Their presentation is: Power tool innovations.)
- Frank Flores, aftermarket manager for Mitsubishi Turbocharger of Mitsubishi Engine North America Inc. (His presentation is about turbochargers.)
The expo also will feature a guest appearance by Team Penske driver Helio Castroneves. Castroneves, the three-time winner of the Indianapolis 500, will sign autographs and take photos from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on June 18, 2015.