Pulling Nissan Versa
This TSB applies to 2007-2011 Nissan Versa sedan and hatchback models. If you confirm that the steering wheel is off-center and/or the vehicle pulls in one direction, rear total toe may be within specifications but the right rear toe and left rear toe may be near limits or out of specification.
REAR LEFT REAR RIGHT REAR TOTAL
Specified range -0.5 to 3.5mm -0.5 to 3.5mm -1.0 to 7.0mm
Toe measurement -0.8mm 7.0mm 6.2mm
1. Perform repairs on an alignment rack. The vehicle should already be set up on an alignment machine so that rear toe can be viewed.
2. Loosen, but do not remove all three rear suspension beam bracket bolts on each side, as needed.
3. Move each side of the suspension forward or backward as needed. Move the suspension by prying on one of the rear suspension beam bracket bolt heads.
4. Tighten the remaining two bolts enough to hold the bracket in place.
5. Once left rear and right rear toe measurements are equalized as close as possible, torque the rear suspension beam bracket bolts (refer to the electronic service manual).
6. Finish the alignment process and road test.