New value-priced Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads have premium quality
Robert Bosch LLC has introduced Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads targeted to general repair shops that service a variety of makes and models.
In providing comprehensive coverage for domestic, Asian and European vehicles, the new Bosch says the Blue Disc Brake Pads are perfectly suited for the everyday driver who is looking for the best performance and value.
“We utilize the same rigorous testing and engineering procedures with Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads as we do with our premium braking line, ensuring optimal performance and excellent value,” says Jonathon Teesdale, Article manager, Aftermarket Braking Articles for Robert Bosch LLC.
Features of Bosch Blue Disc Brake Pads include:
- Comprehensive coverage of domestic, Asian and European vehicles;
- Advanced platform-specific friction formulas (NAO-Ceramic and Semi-Metallic);
- OE-style multi-layer shims for enhanced noise-dampening and quiet operation;
- Rust-prevention coating for improved durability;
- Slots and chamfers to match the OE design;
- Synthetic grease which helps reduce resistance on all contact points, is included in all applications; and
- Top 200 part numbers are available with hardware kits which includes pieces that help bring the system back to original operating condition.
For more information, please visit: www.boschautoparts.com/brakes.