Wagner ThermoQuiet brake pads for Dart, Fusion
Federal-Mogul Corp. has introduced the first aftermarket replacement front brake pads for the 2013 Ford Fusion and the first rear pads for 2013 Dodge Dart passenger cars. These Wagner ThermoQuiet CeramicNXT pads are among several new pad sets now available for leading late-model foreign nameplate and domestic applications.
The following new ThermoQuiet CeramicNXT and ThermoQuiet semi-metallic pad sets are available:
* QC1653 - 2013 Ford Fusion (Front)
* QC1647 - 2013 Dodge Dart (Rear) (Front pads also available)
* QC1645 - 2013 Ford Escape (Front) (Rear pads also available)
* QC1611B - 2013 Lincoln MKS (Front) (Rear pads also available)
* MX1346 - 2013 Infiniti FX50 w/Sport Package (Front) (Rear pads also available)
The company says these brake pads represent the next-generation of automotive ceramic friction technology, with proprietary formulations and other features that help ensure quieter and more consistent braking performance. In addition to quieter braking, these formulations feature thermal-sensitive properties that adapt to the wide range of temperatures encountered during normal driving conditions to ensure superior stopping performance.