Federal-Mogul expands steering and suspension coverage
Federal-Mogul Motorparts has added 70 part numbers for late-model domestic and foreign applications to its Moog brand steering and suspension line.
The company says the majority of these parts are produced in the company’s North American manufacturing facilities.
The latest parts include:
* K500227, front lower ball joint, Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain (2010-2014);
* K500235, front lower ball joint, Chrysler 200 (2011-2013) and Sebring (2010), Dodge Avenger (2010-2013) and Journey (2009-2013);
* EV800884, inner tie rod end, Buick Verano (2012-2015), Chevrolet Cruze (2011) and Volt (2011-2014);
* EV800935, inner tie rod end, Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500HD (2011-2014);
* EV800958, inner tie rod end, Dodge Ram 1500 (2013-2014);
* EV800960, inner tie rod end, Chrysler 300, 300C and Dodge Charger (2011-2014);
* EV800963, inner tie rod end, Chrysler 300, 300C and Dodge Challenger (2011 2014); Dodge Charger (2011-2015); and
* K750688, rear stabilizer bar link BMW X3 (2011-2015) and X4 (2015).
“Moog Article engineers continue to identify emerging repair needs on a wide range of popular vehicles, particularly those that are approaching prime replacement age for steering and suspension components,” says Bryon Osterland, general manager, global steering and suspension, Federal-Mogul Motorparts.
Federal-Mogul Motorparts is a division of Federal-Mogul Holdings Corp.
To learn more about Moog brand steering and suspension parts, please visit the technician-focused www.moogproblemsolver.com website or contact your Moog supplier.