Centric Parts introduces StopTech AeroRotor Replacement Kits
Centric Parts has introduced a range of original equipment-sized, two-piece StopTech AeroRotor Replacement Kits (ARK) designed to significantly improve brake system performance using factory brake calipers.
The company says the new direct replacement rotors are 100% made in the USA, and are available for a number of high performance vehicle applications.
StopTech ARK components include:
* patented billet aluminum StopTech AeroHats with directional stand-offs that optimize cooling airflow;
* patented StopTech AeroRotor friction rings with AeroVanes that push up to 80% more air than factory rotors; and
* aerospace-grade Inconel drive pin washers that are practically impervious to oxidation or corrosion.
Centric Parts says StopTech ARKs are the ultimate high performance two-piece rotor upgrade or iron rotor replacement option for carbon ceramic systems.
The new replacement kits are available for dozens of high performance vehicles. The latest applications include:
* 2009-2015 Cadillac CTS-V;
* 2010-2015 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 and SS;
* 2009-2015 Chevrolet SS and Pontiac G8 GXP;
* 2013-2015 Ford Mustang GT and GT500; and
* 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo.
The company says StopTech high performance brake components are engineered to provide shorter stopping distances, better brake modulation, firmer pedal feel and less brake fade for stronger, more reliable performance on and off the track.
StopTech high performance brake components and systems are available through authorized motorsports distributors and performance automotive aftermarket retailers. For more information, visit StopTech at stoptech.com.