Tracer Products Offers UV Dye for Finding A/C Leaks in Electric Vehicles
Tracerline’s OEM-grade UV dye for hybrid and electric vehicles finds A/C leaks.
Hybrid and electric vehicles can leak fluids just like ICE cars, says Tracer Products. EVs have A/C oil and coolant fluids that are susceptible to the same wear-and-tear damage. But because these systems are different, the tools need to change.
Tracer Products manufactures Flouro-Lite 5 TP3811 & TP9811 A/C dyes with hybrid/EV compressor oil. This means these dyes are OEM grade and are completely compatible with electrically driven A/C compressors. The UV dye is specially formulated with high-dielectric properties – meaning it’s resistant to electrical conductivity.
- Are specially formulated with high-dielectric properties
- Protect all hybrid/EV system components – including electrically driven compressors
- Are completely safe to use and do not alter system properties
- Are manufactured to OEM-grade specifications
- Each cartridge is individually sealed in moisture-resistant packaging to reduce contamination and ensure safety
For more information, visit www.tracerproducts.com.