Mitchell 1 to Present Webinar Series on the Auto Repair Experience
Mitchell 1 is offering a free webinar series for auto shop owners and managers on what customers think about the auto repair experience.
It is bringing together auto repair customers and shop owners to “present the inside scoop on how to deliver a repair experience that delights customers and helps you grow your business.” The series will offer take away strategies to implement immediately to improve your bottom line.
The webinars will be presented Oct. 6, 13 and 20 at 1 p.m. Eastern time. Sessions one and two will have:
Customer Panel – Learn from your ideal auto repair customers: Vehicle owners who drive a lot, can afford to take good care of their vehicles, and understand the value in dealing with a reputable shop. Here are just a few topics they’ll be covering:
- What they like and don’t like about their auto repair shop’s advertising
- What they really look for in reviews
- What causes first-time customers to put up their antennae and be on the defense
- What they like and don’t like to see in the service recommendation process
- The impact of pricing, and why they might call other shops to validate your pricing
- And much more – including the opportunity to participate in a Q&A session
The third session brings together a panel of America’s top shop owners and trainers. They’ll present a plan that outlines every step you need to take, and the most important items to implement so that your shop benefits as much as possible from the customer panel.
Shop Owner & Industry Expert Panel – Get a step-by-step action plan to apply the knowledge provided by the customer panel:
- Insights from some of the industry’s top shop owners and trainers in the U.S
- How to identify and prioritize needed improvements
- How to implement change in your shop
- How to turn your new-found knowledge into profits
Moderating the free panel discussions will be Bob Cooper, a business developer, owner and operator of some of the most successful auto repair shops in North America. Since then, he has become the founder and president of Elite, an international company that specializes in supporting those in the auto service industry. He has been nominated for entry into “Who’s Who in American Business,” he is a member of the prestigious National Speakers Association and he is one of the nation’s leading authorities on both personal and career success.
Space is limited, Visit www.mitchell1.com/event to register.
For more information, see www.mitchell1.com.