Four Seasons Offers Line of Brushless Blower Motors
Four Seasons now offers a line of aftermarket light car and truck brushless blower motors, developed and manufactured in North America, according to Ron Miller, director of marketing, Standard Motor Products Temp Control Division.
“As a basic manufacturer of blower motors, our Unimotor facility has the ability to identify known OE flaws to engineer and manufacture a solution,” says Miller. “These capabilities provide an unrivaled unit with increased service life and durability over competitive lines.”
Features of the Four Seasons Brushless Blower Motors include:
• Custom Unimotor wheel design
• Sensorless open-loop commutation
• EMI suppression
• Soft stall and hard stall protection
• Over current limit protection
• Soft start/stop acceleration
• Hermetically sealed electronics
• Integrated cooling
For more information on Four Seasons, visit www.4s.com.