Nissan Battery-Related Code
This bulletin applies to 2015 and later Nissan vehicles (except those equipped with the Cummins V8 diesel). The MIL may be on with DTC P0603 (ECM back up/circuit)
P0603 is often the result of low battery voltage, a discharged battery or battery terminals disconnections
1. Confirm that the battery voltage is 11 volts or more with ignition on/engine off.
2. Connect C-III plus VI to the vehicle.
3. Open C-III plus on the CONSULT PC.
4. Turn the ignition on (engine off)
5. Erase the DTCs
6. Turn the ignition off.
7. Turn the ignition on again and wait for at least 1 second.
8. Turn the ignition off and wait for at least 10 seconds.
9. Repeat steps 7 and 8 ten times, and then proceed to step 10.
10. Turn the ignition on. Confirm first trip DTC P0603 is not stored.