Snap-on Software Update Is Available
The newest version of Snap-on software includes updates for 2021 makes, expanded code scan and clear codes for model year 2022, and more.
New coverage highlights include 2021 model year automotive updates from Acura, Alfa Romeo, Audi , BMW , Chrysler , Dodge , Fiat, Ford, Honda , Jaguar , Jeep , Kia , Lincoln, Mercedes-Benz , Mini , Porsche, Ram , Volkswagen , Toyota and Volvo.
The software additionally covers 2021 motorcycles from BMW, Ducati , Harley-Davidson, Honda, Indian , Kawasaki, Suzuki and Yamaha, plus:
- Expanded code scan and clear codes for model year 2022
- 2021 Ford module reprogramming or programmable module initialization (PMI) for 28 modules
- 2021 GM ® freeze frame data for select 3.0L and 6.2L engines
Additional enhancements include:
- All Fast-Track Intelligent Diagnostics platforms have access to nine motorcycle makes.
- The live vehicle battery voltage reading on Fast-Track Intelligent Diagnostics platforms makes it easy to know when they are ready to perform tests
- The Smart Data graph view on Zeus has had a major update. The clear-view flag tracker speeds up root cause diagnosis, with a flag drop function, simplified navigation and a new graph view format
- The ‘Previous Vehicles and Data Screen’ receives a functionality update on APOLLO-D9 and TRITON-D10. When technicians log mileage and the license plate, it’s now saved and available in the platform history
For specific coverage and features by platform, refer to the vehicle coverage guide.