Mayhew Steel Articles Inc. has introduced a 12-piece Torx Socket Bit Set, part number 16013.
This bit set features a wide range of sizes that can be used with the appropriate ratchet, T-handle or socket spinner handle allowing users the ability to fasten or unfasten the most common Torx screws. The design of this set allows for easy replacement of a broken or worn bit. The tips are sized appropriately to ¼-inch, 3/8-inch and ½-inch square drives for maximum torque and minimum damage to tip or fastener.
This set includes a convenient storage rail that keeps all bits organized and easily accessible.
Additional features include:
* Bits are made in the U.S. from S2 tool steel with proprietary heat treat for superior strength and durability
* Sockets made from alloy steel with proprietary heat treat for long life and lasting performance
* Fully polished, chrome plated sockets for superior corrosion resistance
* Precision tip profile manufacture for positive and precise fastener engagement
* Tips sized appropriately to bits and sockets made to exacting specifications
* Backed by lifetime warranty