Snap-on Inc. has added new dates to its Tuesday Topic training schedule.
Every Tuesday, Jason Gabrenas, diagnostic national trainer for Snap-on, hosts an industry training session that covers a variety of topics.
Below is the schedule and chosen topic for each session:
- Aug. 22: Current probes and pressure transducer – what are you missing?
- Aug. 29: Diagnostics comparison: medium duty vs. light duty vehicles
- Sept. 5: Guided component testing – simplify your diagnostics
- Sept. 12: The power of SureTrack information
- Sept. 19: Reveal the unseen: thermal imaging
- Sept. 26: Current probes and pressure transducers – what are you missing?
- Oct. 3: Diagnostics comparison: medium duty vs. light duty
- Oct. 10: Guided component testing – simplify your diagnostics
- Oct. 17: The power of SureTrack information
Technicians can register for the sessions here: https://snapon.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_iiSvn54zSyiXZvIuZOTmFA?utm_source=Press+Release&utm_medium=Industry_Comms&utm_campaign=PR+Tracking#/registration