For over 30 years Arnott has been the trusted leader in aftermarket air suspension Articles and accessories for luxury cars, trucks and SUVs. They have decades of demonstrated commitment to developing exceptional air suspension technology and earning the trust of distributors, service technicians, installers and end users.
Arnott’s leadership in the industry results from unwavering dedication to high quality aftermarket Articles offering OE form, fit and function, demonstrated engineering, manufacturing and management expertise and best in class support.
Arnott’s Article categories include:
- Air springs featuring several proprietary designs that are patented or patent-pending;
- New air struts designed by Arnott engineers using decades of air suspension knowledge and featuring premium name-brand components with faster, easier installation;
- Remanufactured air struts that benefit from over three decades of redefining the air suspension remanufacturing industry to produce Articles that feature factory active damping and ride, exact fit and functionality of OE, engineering to improve strut longevity and plug & play installation that is identical to OE;
- Compressors that meet OE specifications, are extensively lifecycle tested, fitted with application specific components and that include thermal overload protection; and
- Coil spring conversion kits that include custom valved shock absorbers, durable American-made, powder coated coil springs, are preassembled for easy and safe installation and that are OE fit without modifications.
With over 350 SKUs for more than 800 applications, Arnott air suspension is sold by leading distributers worldwide and by offering a comprehensive Article line at an exceptional value, Arnott gives its customers the necessary tools to maximize their growth opportunities.
For more information, see www.arnottindustries.com.